Reclaim Your Vehicle at Marietta Wrecker Service
If your vehicle was impounded by the police department or by a property owner due to being illegally parked, the following is important information for you to reclaim your vehicle. Please refer to the following directions below to properly reclaim your vehicle.
The police department that requested a vehicle to be towed by MWS has different requirements for pick up of the vehicle and/or access to the vehicle. Deviations from protocol will not be allowed.
- Marietta Wrecker Service is located at 950 Allgood Road in Marietta, Georgia 30062. To contact us by phone please call (770) 422-6614.
- We are open 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
- We accept CASH only.
- MWS will follow all requirements set forth by the police department.
- Charges will include the following:
- Towing Fee
- Administration Fee
- Daily Storage
- Prior to having access to your vehicle you MAY need a police release.
- You will NOT be allowed to go to the vehicle for ANY reason if the vehicle has a HOLD or needs a police release.
- In order to get the police release you will need to contact one of the following bureaus:
- In order to inquire about a vehicle you will need to know your Vehicle Identification Number.
- A valid Driver’s License is required for anyone wanting to view a vehicle and/or pick up a vehicle.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of people on the lot.
If you have any questions or concerns with the following directions to reclaim your vehicle, feel free to contact us and we would be happy to assist you.